We are betting that you have heard this before but "a picture is worth a thousand words". It's been said many times before but it's especially true for those that care about what's in the picture. The recipient of your picture will love it regardless if it's a photo of you, your family, a pet or something else. Here are a few suggestions as to what to do and how we process your pictures.
- Smile - Sounds simple right? A smile, especially a natural one, puts their mind at ease. Sending a smile will bright up the day of whoever you are sending pictures to.
- Send recent pictures - Your loved one is looking forward to seeing a current photo of you and/or whatever else you had in mind. Whether it's a selfie or something else, try to make it something new.
- Get creative - Can't send pictures of yourself or loved one? Send a photo of something that they love such as a favorite diner, pet or something else. A little creativity can go a long way.
Please note that we didn't suggest that you buy a fancy camera or get a set of professional photographs. You can send a smile with a smart phone or basic camera!
A few other things:
- Pictures are printed out in a 4x6 size. That means if you send a larger picture, we will print that into a smaller format.
- We don't "touch up" photographs. Whatever you send, as long as it fits into a 4x6 format, will be printed like you sent it.
- You can include up to 3 additional photos in any Sweet Pea Gift Box, Memory Box or Caring Card at no additional charge.
Lastly, have some fun with creating new pictures if you don't have a few in mind. Your loved ones will appreciate the time you took to take the pictures as well as enjoy seeing whatever you have in mind.