Handmade Caring Cards are a great way of sending a personalized "Hello" to your grandma, grandpa, mom, dad or other loved one. You can include 3 photos, a special note and messaging on the Caring Card. We have you covered whether you want to say "I'm thinking of you" or "Get well".
Caring Card Messages
The size of the handmade card is typically a 5x7 or a 4x6 depending on the theme of the month. The font size of each Caring Card is a size 14 and can have a message that's typically less than 25 words.
Before going over the messaging, we touched upon the following in a previous article. For more details, click on the links below:
- Pictures - You can include up to (3) 4x6 photos in each Gift Box, Memory Box, Caring Card or Sweet Pea Bundle. Learn more by clicking here.
- Special Notes - Every note is about 5x7 in size that can hold approximately 100 words. Learn more by clicking here.
- Enjoy your special moment mom!
- This is your day! We love you!
- We are thinking of you and wish you the happiest of birthdays!
- Today is the day that we celebrate you. Happy Birthday!
- Hoping your birthday is as special as you are.
- You're in our thoughts and prayers, get better soon.
- Brave is the best word I can think of to describe you during this time. Get well soon!
- I hope you know how much we love you. We look forward to seeing you well again.
- We wish you a speedy recovery!
- Sending you love and hugs! Get better!
- Wish you all the happiness and love in the world. Congratulations on your anniversary.
- We wish you nothing but love and joy in the years ahead.
- We hope that you have many more happy moments ahead.
- Sending you both love and wishes on your anniversary.
- Thinking of you with loving wishes and the happiest of days ahead.
Thinking Of You
- Just sending you a note to say that you're in our thoughts.
- Wishing you a wonderful day for a wonderful person!
- Sending you happy thoughts and warm wishes.
- You're in my thoughts and just wanted to say hello.
- You're in my thoughts today, tomorrow and forever after.
- There is no one more special than you.
- Wishing you the happiest of days ahead.
- You have inspired me to be the person I am.
- Sending you warm thoughts of love and peace today.
- Hoping today brings you happiness and joy.